Dr Ndjapa is a Specialist Obstetrician & Gynaecologist with consulting rooms at the Louis Pasteur Private Hospital in Pretoria, Gauteng.
Dr Ndjapa is a Specialist Obstetrician & Gynaecologist in Pretoria.
He graduated at the Medical University of Southern Africa in Pretoria and worked in various hospitals as Medical intern to the Senior House Officer and as Chief Medical Officer in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in lower Umfolozi War Memorial Hospital in Northern kwa-zulu Natal.
Dr Ndjapa gained extensive experience at the following institutions:
- HF Verwoed Hospital now Pretoria Academic (Steve Biko) as an intern.
- Then employed as community service rural Limpopo DR CN Phathudi Hospital in Tzaneen. He then worked at the Coronation Hospital as senior house officer in obstetrics
- Then worked in Johannesburg General Hospital
- He started his specialist post in obtetrics and gynaecology at Groote Schuur Hospital University of Cape Town(UCT)
- He obtained a BSC Honours in Reproductive Biology at the The University of Stellenbonch(US) in 2004
- He obtained a diploma in obstetric and gyneacology in 2007
- He completed his Master in obstetric and gyneacology at Nelson R Mandela Medical School in Durban.
- Has made publication in the south African Journal of obstetrics and gynaecology an online journal
- He obtained his Fellowship of the College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology FCOG(SA) in 2013
- He is a Member of the South African Medical Association
- Cameroon Medical Association
- Royal College of Medicine Sub-Saharan Group
- College of Medicine of South Africa
- Chronic Pelvic Pain
- Family Planning Services
- Hormone Dysfunction
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Menstrual Abnormalities
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Pap Smears
- Postnatal Care
- Pregnancy Scans
- Prenatal Care
- Prenatal Emergencies & Complications
- Recurrent Miscarriage
- Tubal Ligation